8 Most Dating Mistakes Men Make & Don’t End Up Scoring A 2nd Date
👉🏽 While you think you’re acing it on a 1st date, you sometimes end up making really careless dating mistakes.
*Being Too Choosy And Picky
Are you waiting for someone better to come along? Well, the trick is to live for the moment and go with that gut feeling.
*Being The Indifferent Fool
If you’re trying to play hard to get, maybe, just maybe it’s getting old? Old Tricks are not always GOOD TRICKS 👎🏽
*Not Texting Back
It’s a stupid game and no one is interested in waiting to hear back from you. If you really want her SHOW HER 📲Text or Call 👍🏽
*Don’t Start Sexting Straight Away and stop asking for more pics – MEET her already
If it’s a fresh new beginning, which starts with a ‘hey, what’s up’, don’t, I repeat, don’t send her d*ick pictures straight away, just because you can let jack out of the box, anytime you like. Hold it in and make conversation like a decent man please.
*Romance Is NOT For Wimps
No harm in showing your sweeter side once in a while with sweet and lovable romantic gestures. You don’t become any less of a man for being sweet, selfless and caring!
*Expecting Or Asking For Sex On The First Date
No one owes you a free f*ck just because you bought them dinner. So please be a gentleman and stop thinking about humping the daylights out of her, on your first date.
*X Doesn’t Mark The Spot
Why would you want to bring out the X-files? She’s not interested in who you dated or who you banged 4 months ago. 😳
👉🏽👉🏽👉🏽 Oh yeah one more thing! 👈🏽👈🏽👈🏽
*Make up your mind, IN ADVANCE to have fun 🙌🏽 LAUGHTER IS SEXY!
REAL CLIENT LOOKING FOR “REAL LOVE”
- She is described as: Happy, fun, loving, healthy, grateful, successful, vibrant
- She lives by her “Golden Rules”: Be open-minded, tolerant, non-judgmental, charitable, patient
- Best quality: Laughs easily
- Bucket-list destinations: Nantucket, Hamptons, Nova Scotia, Paris, Greece, Austria, Switzerland
- Last book She read: 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Go to Netflix’s: Game of Thrones, Homeland, Shameless, Damnation, Westworld
- Favorite comedy of all time: There’s Something About Mary
- Best advise: “Don’t take any wooden nickels”
- Food indulgence: Fine chocolate ~ “so good”
- Favorite cocktail: Lemon drop
- Favorite meal: Steak dinner
- Open to dating Men ages: 33-52
- Relationship Goals: “I want to fall in love and have a family”
- Qualities She is looking for in a Man: Loving, trustworthy, happy, successful, financially stable, clever, intelligent, thoughtful, sporty, good business sense, good listener and enthusiastic (hopefully about finding love).
Sounds like someone you would like to meet ~ “She” is looking for Serious Suitors Only
Inquire within at Jessie@therealmatchmaker.com
If you didn’t lock down a life partner around 2007, you’ve probably experienced how laughably difficult dating is for SINGLE professionals in our big, yet ever-so-small cities.
It seems nobody wants to settle down. And those who do can be disgruntled and disappointed in the end.
6 reasons why it’s more difficult than ever on the single scene — especially if you’re looking for a relationship.
We don’t have to tell you that social media has been both a blessing and a curse for Singles.
Swiping right and left method. Decisions made on Picture alone… “What is happening to us?”
***Do you find yourself bragging about your Tinder account but yet you are still single… Why? I hear this often….
Have you looked in the mirror- there are HOT girls and HOT guys everywhere… I mean everywhere…. HOW DO YOU MEASURE UP?
Looking for Mr/Ms Perfect- Are you Perfect?:
Expectations to HIGH? Are we all too focused on the “Pic” and not the person?
There’s so much everywhere going on all the time it makes it hard to know where, when and how.
When the Romance is gone those of us with similar high hopes of a serendipitous courtship are usually disappointed.
There is a SECRET to getting better results…Better Results start with a Better You!
Could you be “A BETTER YOU”?
For personalized dating tips, call Jessie at 855-664-4588