REAL CLIENT LOOKING FOR “REAL LOVE”
- She is described as: Happy, fun, loving, healthy, grateful, successful, vibrant
- She lives by her “Golden Rules”: Be open-minded, tolerant, non-judgmental, charitable, patient
- Best quality: Laughs easily
- Bucket-list destinations: Nantucket, Hamptons, Nova Scotia, Paris, Greece, Austria, Switzerland
- Last book She read: 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Go to Netflix’s: Game of Thrones, Homeland, Shameless, Damnation, Westworld
- Favorite comedy of all time: There’s Something About Mary
- Best advise: “Don’t take any wooden nickels”
- Food indulgence: Fine chocolate ~ “so good”
- Favorite cocktail: Lemon drop
- Favorite meal: Steak dinner
- Open to dating Men ages: 33-52
- Relationship Goals: “I want to fall in love and have a family”
- Qualities She is looking for in a Man: Loving, trustworthy, happy, successful, financially stable, clever, intelligent, thoughtful, sporty, good business sense, good listener and enthusiastic (hopefully about finding love).
Sounds like someone you would like to meet ~ “She” is looking for Serious Suitors Only
Inquire within at Jessie@therealmatchmaker.com
Blink your eyes and it will be here…2014 is going to be a great year for you and it’s time to start thinking of those New Years resolutions ! Our matchmakers have compiled a list of tried and true ways to find your path to a healthy and loving relationship, while having a lot of fun along the way!
Ditch the zero to get with the hero. You’re on the dating merry-go-round, but things aren’t so merry….that just means you’re running in circles never getting to the next level with the person you’ve been dating! If you’ve hit a stalemate (no pun intended!) with someone that you know in your heart isn’t right for you, or have found yourself waiting until that “perfect match” is ready to commit to a relationship, it’s time to move on. If it’s meant to be, it will happen regardless if you make the choice to meet other people. It will be a welcome and fun distraction from the guilt and/or frustration of your current situation. You won’t know how good you can have it until you get out there and see for yourself!
You have to have a life worth sharing before you can share it with someone else If you feel like you need to improve your finances or body image in order to be more desirable to the kind of person you want to be in a relationship with, start taking action. Taking baby steps toward your ideal lifestyle will keep you inspired and confident which are highly attractive qualities . Before you know it, you WILL begin attracting people who are more ideal for your long-term relations hip goals .
Like attracts like; are you looking for a rugged outdoorsman, yet the thought of camping makes you cringe? You find yourself drawn to a classy and worldly woman, but you feel most comfortable in shorts and a ball cap when you go to dinner? It’s time to get honest about how to attract your potential mate or reevaluate what it is about specific characteristics that you actually are attracted to. A carbon copy of you would make things less exciting, and it’s important that you will be able to integrate into each other’s lives based on your lifestyles and backgrounds.
Get out from behind your computer. Online dating de-humanizes your search. There is nothing more telling than live real-time communication to determine if someone is a good fit. It’s easy to lose site of what is really important in a relationship and that is the way you actually FEEL when you are with someone! Dating is not like channel flipping, so if you come across someone that you feel has your top three criteria regarding children, faith, income, etc.—reach out and ask for a concrete face-to-face meeting. People who have a positive mind set and are serious about getting in a relationship will be relieved to cut to the chase and meet up in person-in a public place, of course!
Hire a matchmaker! Take the guess work out of your dating life. When you are setup by The Real Matchmaker, it’s a easy and fun. No more scrolling through profiles, coordinating your schedules or picking out a local hotspot. We do all the work for you! You will receive invaluable insight about your behaviors and your matchmaker will share the perspective from your date. You always know where you stand with your matches through prompt follow up by your own personal matchmaker!
For more information contact Jessie in SoCal at 855-664-4588 or Anni in NorCal at 415-656-9494
If you are single and in the Los Angeles or San Francisco area then you know how unbelievably difficult it is to meet quality singles… Now add quality singles with charisma. Of course it looks so easy when we see that cool, confident person walk in the room. I know most of us wish we had mesmerizing charismatic effects on the opposite sex, like George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Bill Clinton, Madonna, Sofia Vergara and the Charlize Theron’s of the world (it would make dating a heck of a lot easier). Well believe it or not, these famous sexy, charismatic people where not always irresistible sex symbols. They, just like me and you, had to work at being magnetic.
What makes you attractive to the opposite sex even if you’re not the best looking person? What moves people to take notice of you wherever you are? What invisible “mojo magic” can mesmerize, seduce, motivate and persuade other attractive singles to notice you. It’s charisma, non the less; its so powerful yet can’t be seen or even touched but we all know when someone has it.
As Expert Matchmakers at The Real Matchmaker in Los Angeles and San Francisco, we have a series of question we ask our clients in order to find out their charisma level:
- In most situations are you seen as a leader?
- Do you always find it easy to make new friends or catch someone’s eye?
- Is it easy for you to make the 1st move?
- Are you often the center of attention?
- Do people generally consider you successful and attractive?
- Are you told you have a great sense of humor and know how to make people laugh?
If you can honestly answer Yes to all of these questions then you are here by deemed as a “high level charismatic person”. And on the other hand if you answered most of these questions with a No, then here are some dating tips towards making your charisma irresistible.
- Engage with more expression, humor and with inflection in your voice. Being predictable is never sexy.
- Create a presence or make an impact when you enter a room. Charisma is confidence, high energy and creative, never cocky or overly aggressive.
- Its always good to keep a little mystery about yourself. Its never the loudest most obnoxious person in the room that is envied.
- Learn to tell stories better by painting pictures in a listeners mind. Don’t just tell your story, create an experience with descriptive language.
- Dare to have your own unique style. Most charismatic people are not copycats.
- As a rule of thumb, by honestly making people feel good about themselves will in return make them feel good about you.
Don’t let trying to be charismatic paralyze you, its suppose to help you discover who you really could be. Visit therealmatchmaker.com to sign up for a sizzling Single to Mingle event or an Attractive Singles Party where you can meet other professional singles and dazzle them with your charisma!