REAL CLIENT LOOKING FOR “REAL LOVE”
- She is described as: Happy, fun, loving, healthy, grateful, successful, vibrant
- She lives by her “Golden Rules”: Be open-minded, tolerant, non-judgmental, charitable, patient
- Best quality: Laughs easily
- Bucket-list destinations: Nantucket, Hamptons, Nova Scotia, Paris, Greece, Austria, Switzerland
- Last book She read: 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Go to Netflix’s: Game of Thrones, Homeland, Shameless, Damnation, Westworld
- Favorite comedy of all time: There’s Something About Mary
- Best advise: “Don’t take any wooden nickels”
- Food indulgence: Fine chocolate ~ “so good”
- Favorite cocktail: Lemon drop
- Favorite meal: Steak dinner
- Open to dating Men ages: 33-52
- Relationship Goals: “I want to fall in love and have a family”
- Qualities She is looking for in a Man: Loving, trustworthy, happy, successful, financially stable, clever, intelligent, thoughtful, sporty, good business sense, good listener and enthusiastic (hopefully about finding love).
Sounds like someone you would like to meet ~ “She” is looking for Serious Suitors Only
Inquire within at Jessie@therealmatchmaker.com
As a matchmaker and date scout, I interview A LOT of women and talk about the types of single men they would like to date. One of the first qualities they desire in a partner is passion, not physical passion (well, that’s important too!), but passion for life itself. Being a single man, a successful career and taking care of your physical appearance are important; but when women describe men they’ve found irresistible the quality that made them fall head over heels was that he was interesting and had elements of his life outside of work and family that set him apart from other men.
You don’t have to compete in triathlons or have climbed Mt Kilimanjaro to show that you have a zest for life. Instead you may dedicate your free time to charity work or maybe you are really proud of all the work you’ve done growing a vegetable garden. Any dating coach and professional matchmaker will tell you that having a multifaceted life is not only healthy for your personal fulfillment, but is also vital and necessary in attracting an extraordinary partner.
So what are you to do if you don’t have any interests that really excite you? Short answer: Find some stat! There are a number of reasons that you haven’t prioritized your hobbies and interests. Don’t let your busy work and social life stand in your way. Think about all the things you have wanted to learn more about or try. Start small by going to a museum lecture or join an organization that hosts weekly activities. This will not only inspire you, but you will become more enthused about your new experiences and will have some fun and entertaining stories to share on your dates!
For more great dating insights and tips for singles in San Francisco contact Anni at email@example.com!