If you are single and in the Los Angeles or San Francisco area then you know how unbelievably difficult it is to meet quality singles… Now add quality singles with charisma. Of course it looks so easy when we see that cool, confident person walk in the room. I know most of us wish we had mesmerizing charismatic effects on the opposite sex, like George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Bill Clinton, Madonna, Sofia Vergara and the Charlize Theron’s of the world (it would make dating a heck of a lot easier). Well believe it or not, these famous sexy, charismatic people where not always irresistible sex symbols. They, just like me and you, had to work at being magnetic.
What makes you attractive to the opposite sex even if you’re not the best looking person? What moves people to take notice of you wherever you are? What invisible “mojo magic” can mesmerize, seduce, motivate and persuade other attractive singles to notice you. It’s charisma, non the less; its so powerful yet can’t be seen or even touched but we all know when someone has it.
As Expert Matchmakers at The Real Matchmaker in Los Angeles and San Francisco, we have a series of question we ask our clients in order to find out their charisma level:
- In most situations are you seen as a leader?
- Do you always find it easy to make new friends or catch someone’s eye?
- Is it easy for you to make the 1st move?
- Are you often the center of attention?
- Do people generally consider you successful and attractive?
- Are you told you have a great sense of humor and know how to make people laugh?
If you can honestly answer Yes to all of these questions then you are here by deemed as a “high level charismatic person”. And on the other hand if you answered most of these questions with a No, then here are some dating tips towards making your charisma irresistible.
- Engage with more expression, humor and with inflection in your voice. Being predictable is never sexy.
- Create a presence or make an impact when you enter a room. Charisma is confidence, high energy and creative, never cocky or overly aggressive.
- Its always good to keep a little mystery about yourself. Its never the loudest most obnoxious person in the room that is envied.
- Learn to tell stories better by painting pictures in a listeners mind. Don’t just tell your story, create an experience with descriptive language.
- Dare to have your own unique style. Most charismatic people are not copycats.
- As a rule of thumb, by honestly making people feel good about themselves will in return make them feel good about you.
Don’t let trying to be charismatic paralyze you, its suppose to help you discover who you really could be. Visit therealmatchmaker.com to sign up for a sizzling Single to Mingle event or an Attractive Singles Party where you can meet other professional singles and dazzle them with your charisma!